The mission of the Academy of Earth & Space Science (PANTHER) is to engage our students in a passionate, personal interest-driven education in the STEM disciplines with a focus on Earth and Space Science by providing them with rigorous, inquiry-driven, project-based learning experiences that integrate the following:
- Critical core coursework that meets and exceeds New Jersey High School Graduation Requirements
- Field-based experiential learning experiences and research projects that reflect the school’s Earth and Space Science theme
- 21st Century digital teaching and learning tools and resources available throughout state of the art classrooms
- Foundational support structures that develop the whole student including academic, social and emotional skills on a student-by-student basis
- Dual enrollment pre-college learning opportunities that lead to college credit acquisition prior to high school graduation
The vision of the Academy of Earth & Space Science is to become a national leader in digital STEM education focused on Earth and Space Science with a 100% graduate rate and 100% of graduates enrolled in post-secondary education program of their choice.